Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make Me Wanna






What could be better than a man body a la Steve Colbert?

Tonight i went to a horrendous vernissage in chelsea. I forgot how pretentious those things are. I used to think Guy Debord was cool; tonight I thought he was so up his own ass. We watched one of his movies and what seemed to me to be the parody of French existentialist nihilism, what seemed humorous, a parody of itself, nobody in the audience laughed. The americans took it so seriously. Which proves to me how much shit you can feed people and they will not see how stupid it is; myself included. “You are from Germany too?” the big woman with rosy cheeks asked another tall woman. The German connection amidst all of the other Jews in the room. Michelle Bernstein was Guy Debord's lover. Apparently she was the ghostwriter for “Spectacle of Society”...

Steve Colbert helps me feel better and less cynical. He is really cute. I wish he'd ask me to come back to bed.

Today, while walking to lunch at the UN Headquarters, I was walking behind this drag queen-looking woman. She was huge, with a massive bond wig and pink flowers in her hair. She had a posse with her; a black woman with another huge blond wig and some guys who reminded me of that time I saw Busta Rhymes' posse at Joe's Stone Crab restaurant in Florida. I followed her for a bit and asked one of her bodyguards who she was. With a gold-toothed smile he told me she was a singer. Next to Italian classes and houses available in Westchester, I saw a flyer of hers: Dr. Jan Crouch”Founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network and Smile of A Child, the world's largest religious network in America and th emost watched faith channel in the world.”

She looks like a cross between Anna Nicole Smith, Jojo and Divine. Only bigger. That's not nice of me, but it's true. And she was at the UN. According to Wikipedia, she is 71. She looks good for her age.


The best song I have heard in a long time is Prosumer and Murad Tepeli's “Make Me Wanna Dance.” It's like a year and a half old, so I am behind, but it's really good. Another of my favorite songs now is Prince's “Erotic City.”





No comments:

Post a Comment